Sunday, June 14, 2015

Carter Court, Carterton, NZ Steps up its terror campaign...

Saturday morning I was awakened by the lawnmower guy next door who has broken the agreement made with the Carterton District Council not to mow in the weekends.
There can be no protestations as he spent Friday mucking around with his wheelbarrow and watching the council guy mow our lawns.
The he told me that when THEY take over he was going to come over and spray all my plants.
and
Last night when I went out and came back someone had entered my unit and placed a used teabag on my bed???????
It is time Carter Court was placed under some sort of administrative supervision till they come clean.
Itr is well known that any one who kicks back or objects to their treatment in there is shipped out to Masterton where they are sedated  and put on the "launching pad".
The place is being run for the benefit of the staff who are indulging themselves in petty personal feuds because they cannot stand being challenged in any way.
time for  new management and a new broom.

No comments:

now for something completely different...