Sunday, September 6, 2015

little moses...

Jane Bowron
If the New Zealand Parliament had a "House Un New Zealand Committee then you would be indicted immediately.

Great Item in the Dompost this morning by Ian Shaw about the toxicity of Roundup.
I live in a closed precinct for old people.
NOw taken over by Carter Court.
The groundsman is an ex ladies hairdresser who always wannid to be a gardnah and now he is one spends a lot of time walking around the property spraying everything with roundup.
He does not know how to pick up rubbish let alone pull a weed with his hands.
He is a typical Kiwi wiseacre.
He sprayed the main lawn to get rid of the broadleaf but all he did was turn the whole thing into a massive weed patch.
It might look like a lawn but it isn't.
One day he was spraying nothing in particular around my unit while I was eating my breakfast on the patio. I asked him to stop but  he kept doing it and even pointed  the nozzle at me and pulled the trigger.
When I complained the manager just said they would spray wherever they liked.
The groundsman later threatened me with spraying all around my house.
I think he has been spraying my clothes on the line but of course I cant prove that.
Nice guy.
They are supposed to be caring for old people and not poisoning them but they have the attitude that they can do whatever they like.

Harry Truman





Great to hear Willie is going into business.
Time for New Zealand to get in behind.
Too many cop shows about crims making money out of cannabis when the real thing is if it were legal then gang problems would go away overnight.
But no.
Kiwis love to be wowsers, snoops and sneaks  and punish anyone they can if they can make a law about it.
IN fact there is one group of people in New Zealand who have sub rosa exemption for cannabis use and they don't cause any problems.
I don't want o out them but there ya go.







Sunday Magazine
Facial tics are the result of infants being unable to explore their bodies and indulging in any form of exploratory auto eroticism and the effect compounded later by other normative prohibitions.

there ya go

IN the meantime its easy to see the results of foetal alcohol syndrome and predict the psychological outcomes of untreated addiction.
Think of the political pundit who regularly appears on Q+A  and Monday at 11am on 9-noon.
thin lips.
no cheekbones and angry aggressive grasping outlook on the world.
hmmmmm
ya get that.

No comments:

now for something completely different...