Friday, June 5, 2020

bumper day today...

some days exceed all expectations.
wanted to go to Upper Hutt and see my pal who had a best of the Moody Blues.
I wanted the song Question.
got up early and hit the Family Store for a quick browse of the CD racks and scored with Lou Reeds "Retro" plus some Chet Atkins and Coleman Hawkins.
Got the Dompost and it was a great issue.
Sometimes the DOMPOST gets it all right with important global news and good unbiased local commentary.
Just as well I bought it in town as the ticket office is closed till June 30.
Blow me down if my friend had a copy of the Rolling Stones London Years.
died and went to heaven.
a while back I had a few spare bux and bought it on order when they had a CD shop in Masterton and then for some unexplecable  reason I sold it on TM.
Just as well I had put it into the media player but I kicked myself ever after.
and then hey presto It came back. hehehehehe.
and I also got The Roots of Gram Parsons with a whole selection of old time country greats
WOW!
Must have pleased the old feller upstairs.

No comments:

now for something completely different...