Friday, June 8, 2012

first to the left, then to the right, this old mill grinds day and night.









Paul Shaffer: Hi Paul. I got it dude. And it feels good! Felicia looks nice behind a cerise LP Junior.
Groovy.
Hi Dave. We used to get drunk and go fighting but that was a long time ago!
I was never allowed to do the bizzo. The guys knew If I got hurt then I would be back.
I dont miss it.
Barack Obama.
Hi Boss. According to the wireless here MItt is raising more money than you. Cream the Jerk will ya.
Ask him how many people lost their jobs when he re-structured their company?
Michelle Obama: It aint easy being green.
Ask Kermit.
I helped save a rain forest once.
It cost me everything.
sanity.
family.
the lot.
The tomatoes that I grew on top of the possum carcasses were the best I ever tasted.
Anyway duydes feaST ON THE HEAVY METAL.
Think of all those solvents and heavy metals leaching into the groundwater just to make a machine to haul ass.
I suppose it was necessary to beat down the criminal politics of the 1900's but its all over now.
Let the drones do the work.
Smashed Em Bro.







No comments:

now for something completely different...