Tuesday, June 19, 2012

who is the funkiest man in America?










Johnny Otis


Me!

not much to report today.
listened to RNZ this morning and the big bad dudes on morning report rushing to the aid of the poor little ladies who got a bit of a serve yesterday for polishsing their vowels but eliding the consonants.
The important thing Geof Robertson is that these people are not reading their scripts beforehand and trying  to wing it on the spot.
i.e. Lazy and self centred to believe that it is allright on the day, every day instead of knuckling down.
dig Dood?
It sort of sounds crummy.
Why the piccie of Gene.
Well just before ole Clint did the bizzo Lil Bill said, "I didn't deserve this. I was building a house".
Clint; "deserve has got nothing to do with it".
Dave Letterman. HI Dave. Look I gotta tell ya Dave that I didn't even know you existed three years ago?????
Not till I gotta teevee.
Now I feel like you are my pal!
hehehehehehehe.
P.S. Is Bootsy Felicias papa. I got all his records.
MY thanks to the Warehouse. Today I got 2 Charly Blues Masterpieces for a very good price and I am over the moon.

No comments:

now for something completely different...