Monday, June 4, 2012

samsung galaxy keep in touch











Funny old day today.
The bad weather is rolling up from the southern ocean and looks like it will hit tonight.
IN the meantime its mild if not warm. A lovely late autumn day.
funny stuff in the paper. Karl going on about air travel. He is right, there is no glamour.
Its just like ww1. industrial movement for noo noo heads.
Like we on the road to nowhere..hahahahahahaha.
and Kiwis are the most travelled people people in the world.
They just running away from themselves. New Zealand is beset with infantilism. It oozes from every pore. A state of arrested development in an adult characterised by retention of infantile mentality. I just been to makkoo peekoo. I never heard of it before this sheila at the travel office told me all about it and hey do ya wanna see my pictures.
An I gotta hardly davison an a leaf blower too.
wanna see my chainsaw?
I just chopped down a tree.
I didnt like the way it looked at me.
bah humbug. Look at the piccies of Everest base camp in the rag on saturday. The whole place is just one big garbage dump where idiots go to live their destiny. I digress. New Zealanders think if they say something then it is true or it will happen just because they said it.
somehow the people here have lost touch with reality. All they know is what they see on the teevee and thats it.. Sad really They think they are stratocasters when they are just gruggets!
And for the record I dont believe John Kirwan knows anything about depression. Just because you scored a try in the 1987 world cup does not make you an expert on mental health and all the idiots surrounding you saying you do does not make it true but thats the kiwi way. If we say it is true then it is true.
this is the country where the politicians are prepared to wreck the education system to pay off their patronage and the whole thing is rubbish. Ya get that.youtubing it while I'm doing this.Legend of a mind by the moody blues is so cool and 2,000 light years from home aint too shabby either.The kidzz of today seem to like it tooooo?

No comments:

now for something completely different...