Sunday, June 24, 2012

money honey... thats what I want. Bundesbank send me some Euros!







Bundesbank says no to a banking union in the EU.
Says it is back door pooling of sovereign debt unless accompanied by fiscal union that allowed control over national budgets.
There ya have it dudes.
Ya dont get nuthin for nuthin and squealing like children aint going to cut it.
NME (New MusicaL Express) says "Love Will Tear Us Apart" best song from the last 60 years.
Well they would say that.
Best POP song of the last 60 years has to be Bang Bang by Cher.
I cant win a Readers Digest lottery but I like their nature books.
Found the 'living world of Animals' in the Family Store today.
Nice and glossy with good stuff!
Old BIddy just asked me to turn my noise down.
Arkansas Traveller.
I said No I didnt mind turning it down and no it wasn't noise it was music.
Then she walked away.
So: she just didnt want me to hear it?

No comments:

now for something completely different...