Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sanity Breaks out in New York


Legend Of A Mind










news today is that New YOrk State prepares a bill to reduce possession of small amounts of  maryjewanna from a crimininal misdemeanour to a violation. i.e. a token fine.
apart from that not much.
Waignawa River in fresh and heavy drizzle but not excessivelly cold.
Fashion Tips.
Felicia Collins.
Gotta use the whole moniker so that the search engine picks it up but hey babe stick with a curvy strat.
Tele's too lumpy if ya know what I mean.
Maybe a Jackson Explorer?
Sid looked cool yesterday with a 335 but he looks better with a strat too.
picked up a nice Don Martin annual today and an encylopedia of avaiation.
cheap and good piccies.
Yesterday got some James Lee Burke and Scarpetta from the library but she gives me a pain and I have decided that I really like JB's short stories but I cant concentrate on the novels any more.
All that body count seems to have become tiresome.
Looking out the window and its getting bleaker and bleaker.
Sorting through all the bumf I got from Ultimate Guitar Tabs and have decided to learn Cumberland MIne by the Grateful Dead off Wortkingmans Dead.
I need some catchy stuff to rock out when I'm busking and that might be it.
Am working on Handbags and Gladrags too but I dont know if I will ever finish it to performance standard.
A b it cheesy but schicks seem to like it.
I prefer Elvira myself. tee hee.

No comments:

now for something completely different...