Wednesday, January 30, 2013

be my baby....







Got this cheapie diatonic harp and I'm blowing it like crazy.
According to the book they sell 2,000,000 of these every year.
where do they go?
Never hear one when I'm walking round your city.
walking round your town.
so I found this Donovans Greatest Hits today at a church bring and buy and Colours is in D so I will be giving it a big workout when I get home.
And a good copy of "Chickenhawk".
I think I need some more keys.
about $20 bucks a pop.

I'll Have it when I can keep the bend up on one breath!
yes.
Council came and ate all the weeds this morning.
Especially the patch of deadly nightshade down by the hedge.
I think every bird in town used to come there.
tuis, blackbirds, thrushs.
rockin' robin
tweet tweet
something in the unripe berries maybe?

No comments:

now for something completely different...