Friday, January 18, 2013

little queen of spades...

lance armstrong update.
lance is going to LA and become a movie star playing heavies.
thats where he should have been in the first place.
dumb huh?
anyway.
mooooving on as they say...
I'm sitting here playing hearts with the computer.

hearts.
the computer consistently beats me.
I know why.
I'm just not as good as computing the odds or counting trumps as it is.
I'm not going to bother with metaphors, superlatives, perjoratives or hyperbole.
Its just better than I am.
The only hope I haave when things get rough is to try and baffle the programme and thats when it gets interesting.
It.
It?
lets me win.
poetic moment on the binary code.
simple.
anyway I hope the nix lose just to piss ole sourpuss off.
hahahahahahaha.
money cant buy me love.
hmmmmm.

who said that?

sayonara.

No comments:

now for something completely different...