Friday, February 22, 2013

legend of a mind...





zilcho happening.
am down the valley for a hoedown on saturday afternoon.
had to run from the Family Shop in Carterton.
They always put out a few Good tapes and cd's on Saturday morning but I nearly missed the bus.
on the highway people going round and round in their new cars and then going home again.
hahahahahaha.
hope my elbow keeps on the job.
its going to pack up completely if I dont do something like nothing.
working up 'sing me back home' by Merle Haggard and the Strangers (?)
Its on  an EU CD that I scored from the warehou a few years back and its got Branded Man and Lonesome Fugitive and a few others but I'm stuck on this one.
Just about there.
I have Donovan's 'Season Of the Witch" lyrics copied out on the opposite page of my songbook so I'm doing both at once.
Getting the phrasing right is quite difficult.
My cd wont back up so I've listened to it a bout 3 zillion times trying to get every syllable in the right place.
I will have to dig out a blank tape and resort to old technology.
So busy grooving to Don doing the hippy out there enunciation that I keep losing the syllable count and I'm waking up in the middle of the night trying to sing it right.
doh.
oh and I'm also running through Dark As Dungeon and Wreck On The Highway from the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. eeasy changes. Just need to learn the words.
apart from that nada.
first time I have been in this Library.
And five brand new Rolling Stones smack dab in the middle and I am able to borrow them.
Cool.

Mary_Kay Wilmers and Kim Hill. The guys who crashed the planes into the world trade centre were cowards. All suicides are cowards. They want to kill but first they must kill themselves. That is not bravery.

No comments:

now for something completely different...