Tuesday, February 26, 2013

wellington occasional newsleter...

ent to town on the train yesterday.
what a trip man...
nice and sunny and all the students were back
wall to wall beautiful young maidens.
everywhere!
thanks girls.
and two young buskers in Cuba Mall
hot stuff
make the girls shake their booty
ya dig?
did a kwik tour of the 2ndhand vinyl purveyors
and other places.
whip down willis street and up the cable car where I shared a seat with a spectacular dusky skinned chick in a yellow fiesta dress.
her boyrfriend was not impressed
tee hee.
zip thru da uni
no tucker
over the hill into the botgees and this vision of loveliness I saw two hours ago in the mall singing her heart out was having piccies done against the moore staute.
I felt like pan.
serious shit now.
molesworth street and new world for cheap eats on the run.
I'll be back kids.
then Natlib but it was closing and finally the big house
Parliament
festtooonned with security
three goes to get in
and they are not very friendly either.
the metal detector kept going off but they just #@%*&#king round with the button!
the last threequarters of an hour
only a rump fitfully discussing the prsion bill.
serco will make $30 million a year and justih collins doesnt know what she is talking about.
jame lee jimbob was sabotaged by a young asian beauty who got up in the middle of his speech and shook her hotpants at him till he had to ssit down.
even the grey suited accountants in the speakers gallery smiled.
and they knocked off at three minutes to.
best speaker Andrew Little and Hipkins gets a gold star for getting down to it.
new zealand first well done
then it tokk three goes to get out.
I nearly lost my temper but this little jerk looked liked he himself would like to detain me because I just wanted to get out.
some security consutlatn has gone nuts.
Bit like Jack HItt on the UNited States congress.
the institution and the press has become paralysed with inanity.
Time for someone to break the knot.
hmmmm

anyway re the students.
when I was there they gsave me a degree to get rid of me.
but for you it is serious
dig
and
big Congrats to Jim Mora and the anthropologist who told it like it is.
I wont go fishing with ya jack
but I'll go chasing women
put away that magazine and stop ya silly grinning
and get offa the sack of seeds

three most important albums of the 60's





and late at night I listened to Paul Shaffer and Feleicia Collins and Sid Mcginnes do the Stroll.
Love ya kiddies.

No comments:

now for something completely different...