Thursday, March 21, 2013

roll me baby like ya roll ya wagon wheel...










surfing night last night
watched a whole lot of stuff I never ever watch
project runway
special meat business
vegas
all top shit
spm boned a lamb shoulder joint, made it look effortless and I coulda just about eated the teevee when it was done.
worlds best unknown celebrity chef!
hehehehehehe
project runway showed the RKO rockettes
real neat stuff
I could split for the Apple immediately if I had the bread dude.
Vegas was meaty too.

Karl Dufresne right on the mark today in the Dompost.
straight from the hip and right to the bone.
keep it up.

Never bought a pink fluid album
and
60 years since the Korean War

watched the Superpilots again last night.
Fabulous stuff from the guys
The Thorne famoly were princes of the air
I flew with all of them
Jim was straightforward and like a rock
Clive was smooth
Colin was the gun.
intuitive, instinctive and in a strange feat of anthropormorphism aeroplanes came a live when he flew them
they thrilled to be handled by the master.
Wonderfull men of many talents.


Gun city the only place I could find the piccy.

No comments:

now for something completely different...