Thursday, October 17, 2013

I hear a symphony...









Musicworks.
time for you to do something about the guy in the Masterton Store.
Three weeks ago he suckered me into an argument about music then he asked me to leave.
Last week he saw me coming and ducked back into his store.
this week he came out into the open and made a provocative remark and hey presto there were his two thug mates waiting inside ready to rush out.
Is this the way you do business elsewhere or only in Masterton?

anyway all good things come to those who wait.
Found a VHS  of Bullitt today at the Family Store.
Will help to pass the time this evening.
And Geronimo..........

Still trying to learn the John Lee Hooker riff but I all I have to show for it at the moment is a sore finger!
Larffffs.
Its a lot of fun and when I get it down I will be able to throw in every other blues lick in open E just for the flavour.

and found a copy of Charlie Is My Darling at the redshed this morning.
Ya cant beat the Rolling Stones for genyouwine excitement and ram shang a lang.
dvd so I will have to wait till I have gone through my lengthening supply of VHS' that seem to be attracted to me at them moment.
Retro but so what?

No comments:

now for something completely different...