Thursday, October 3, 2013

it happened just that way...

ran into an old dragon yesterday.
first of all she told me I couldn't play then made another louche accusation.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.
the answer is I can play and no I love the world and everyuthing in it.
I wished I was Marcus Aurelius.
Holed up on the Rhine with his stoic education and wisdom but no.
I had to find out the hard way.
self training in psychoanalytic psychiatry is the hard way.
but it was all worth it.
along the way I learned to play and I may not be a star but when push comes to shove I can wack the distorto button and groove with the best.
what else in life is there worth doing if you cant be a brain surgeon , jet  fighter pilot or politician?
anyway the upshot was on the way home I found two vhs of the Vietnam War and another couple on US airpower plus some cool feature movies.
robocop, platoon, gone with the wind.
thats what ya get for hanging around.




and so it came to pass.


No comments:

now for something completely different...