Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm in with the in crowd...



When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
Jonathan Swift


A little learning is a dangerous thing; Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring.
Alexander Pope






Well wipty doo.
I never been in the in crowd and I never will.
I dont kiss ass and I dont like threats either.
LIke the one I got on Friday from Raymond at the Masterton Musicworks.
Now why did this guy threaten me?
MUsicworks should be a little more circumspect about how they hand out their franchises.
When I go into a shop I dont expect to be confronted by a "clubhouse" and a "gang" dickylicking the owner and being told what music to like.
nooooooooooooooo.
Just because you are the proprietor of a shop has no right attached to threatening people and using others to menace them on the footpath.
So there ya go.
anyway I am a bit surprised at all the prophets of doom about the local body elections.
Especially the guy from local bodies who appeared in the rag this am and whose job is on the line if not enough people vote.
Simple.
Make it an offence not to.
Stop bloody whining in the media.
whinge whinge bloody whinge.
So apart from all that it seems as if all the ninnies got the boot and a new lot has come on board.
All piss and vinegar for the first five minutes but ground down to obedience in five months!

No comments:

now for something completely different...