Thursday, January 23, 2014

dear mr fantasy...








Lovely day today.
Sitting on my fron porch playing mocking bird hill on my harmonica when I heard the mighty wine of a Continental I0-470 come past in a low flying Cessna 185. Well above the legal limit and then it did a  beautiful climbing turn and away.
I dont mind them in the day but I do object to the one used by the parachute club that the been everywhere don everything look at me gang uses to disturb the rest of the common folk in the weekends.
naughty naughty!
hehehe.
Google images now seem to have a much better selection of Cessna !85 piccies these days. Much better poses and angles. They are a very beautiful aeroplane.
How do yoiu like the art deco spartan executive?
Found a VHS copy of The Wizard of Oz last week. Haven't played it yet.
might have to be a winter treat when I get the player out of the box again.
I am thinking of chucking this blog in.
One can rave about the world and all the ills and evils but one voice doesn't amount to much and you get one eyed and strident without noticing it.
Damn.
It fills in the morning and makes me get out of bed and down to the town.
Anyway we'll see.
Been going falt out on The Statler Brothers Bed of Roses, JOhnny Cash's the fourth man and Jerry Garcias versionof Ripple on the almost acousitc album.
Rack em up on the VLC media player and give em some air.
lots of fun.
Bed Of Roses is the ultimate brothel song and a little gem.
Dear Mr Fantasy!!!!
Watched First Blood again last night.
Ready to kick some arse.
yeah right.
Lovely contrast between the sanctity of the law and the product of the forces needed to protect the state.
A real conundrum.
Dave was funny last night.
I'm glad Felicia is back.
I hate it when she has a break.
She might never come back and that would be tragic.
okay.
gotta go now.

powwwwwwer

No comments:

now for something completely different...