Friday, January 24, 2014

spot the difference...






See in the old days the music was the triumph of the human spirit over adversity and the people who wanted slaves to toil for them.
Now the music is the vanity publishing of crack dealers and egotistic no talents who want their 5 minutes on the teavy.
A metaphor for what has changed and what it happening in the world today.
Its all image with no substance.
Now we live in the age of importance.
Its important forr you to know that:
I have a gold rolex
I go to Bali for my holidays
I have an i-phone
I have a fantastic collection of stamps
I have 251,000  friends on f*c*book.
I can tell lies about you and f*c* you up without even trying
I know someone that knows someone else
I can do what ever I like
yeah right



No comments:

now for something completely different...