Tuesday, October 7, 2014

all is by my side...


















The Late Show
with
David Letterman
Hi Dave.
I pestered the network till they started showing old episodes in the afternoons.
You have done a lot for this country.......
yes indeedy.
Anyway yesterday arvo they showed the one where you interviewed Andre Benjeman from "Jimi- all is by my side".
I would never have know this movie had ever been made if it wasn't for you!!!!!!!!!!
Havenot seen it advertised or even mentioned by the manques.
Thanks Dave.
And the gang.
You are the best.
ps.
I really like the recent episode with Big BIll O'reilly.
If it wasn't for your show then nobody here would ever hear of him.
They like to keep people ignorant in New Zealand.
Its much easier to manipulate childish introverts.

anyway
the sky is grey and the rain is holding off so what more could a person ask for?

killing Patton







No comments:

now for something completely different...