Monday, October 20, 2014

Hi Dave Letterman...

Hi Dave.
The network here has re-arranged their schedules and its all different now although not by much and they have some new shows.
anyway I have really enjoyed The Foo fighters.
I heard about them but never knew much about them before but they have "it".
I agree with your statement that if you drove up and down Broadway you could not find anything better.
They are hot.
Thanks Dave.
Felecia and Sid are still my favourite guitarists though.
the CBS orchestra is still the best band in the whole wide world!

The new shows?
Think I am going mad.
some guy is suing an agent for not delivering a mouse to a kids birthday.
She has been traumatised for life but $2,500 will fix it.
yeah right.
And the chick in the police uniform is pretty enough to get a gig in a regular TV drama. 

Memo to James Cameron.
Great to read the snippet in this mornings rag about your refusal to use a smart phone.
Nobody has actually reckoned the iq of any of these things yet but I suppose that is next.
Anyway James if you see me around about the place stop and give me an ear for two minutes.
I have a hot property (story) that you just might like.
It doesn't belong to me but you could work that out with the owners yourself.
hehehehehehe.






No comments:

now for something completely different...