Monday, September 26, 2016

all aboard....

Just got back from Upper Hutt.
Nifty little train ride.
If it doesn't stop at swamp road, mutterrahwah or tucumcarri then its a two stop ride down the exceptionally lush and verdant Wairarapa Valley, up the foothills into the rimutaka tunnel then a glide down into the station.
If you are lucky you might see a shag on a rock as you cross over the Teheranikau River or maybe a pheasant or a hare.
way cool!
And its different air down there.
AWay from the swamp of small town relationships.
Not a metropolis nor a small town.
Just right. hehehehehehe.Came back loaded with treasure.

Liberty Books has to be one of the best used bookshops in the country and tons of the weird and rare and just plain old good reads.
and cd's.
I got a Maria Muldaur 2cd set, 3cd Vanguard Retrospective and a compilation with four Rolling Stones oldies, and most of all four of the best from the Pretty Things.
 !!!!!!!!
Dont Bring Me Down.
okay. I wont if you play it again.
hehehehehehe
and I splashed out on an illustrated edition of Sigmund Freuds "Interpretation Of Dreams" edited by the apostate Jeffrey Masson.
Masson was employed as an archivist at the Freud Archives till he got the boot for wanting to provide alternatives to Freuds formulations.
Like the horrible little Squib Karl Popper he relocated to New Zealand when the heat came on and I guess he is still at large.
Masson should have read Freuds short book on the history of the Psychoanalytic Movement where among other things Freud showed very clearly the fallacies of compostion that persons in resistance to the truth use when they want to escape from the conclsuions that are necessary for understanding their regressions and the nature of their neuroses and the truth about themselves.
Anyway  I haven't read it for a while so it will be great to revise the verities.
Freud never promised a CURE that people like Masson appear to want.
What he did was to show the cause and let you work it out for yourself if you are brave enough and honest enough to face the truth.
You know.
Feel it and heal it.
Just like Jimmy Barnes.
Great interview with Kim Hill last Saturday
Jimmy got down to the nitty gritty with no questions asked.

I finally made a big decision last night.
No more Crowd Goes MIld.
I have just become totally nauseated by banal mouthoffs from people who are basically semi literate and have a compulsion to poor mouth the world.
hmmmmmmm
And I am totally sick of rugby people using the word Opportunity.
over and over again. It is a form of bullying.
do what we say and then we will know you are one of us.
and interrogatives.
When the promoters of Woodstock were putting the show together they instructed all staff to add the word HEAVY at the end of every sentence.
Just like the Mathew Hooton conned the National Party into using an interrogative at the end of every sentence and the rugby people have adopted it wholesale.
haven't they.
It is dishonest and disrespectful to ask a person to agree with you without providing time to consider the question or adduce other evidence and rugby people who say they are respectful and honest should know better.
bullying.
isn't it.
Heavy dude:

Heavy

Heavier---Heaviest!

and last but not least I am being threatened by a person who wants a fight in the middle of the street.
whats wrong with this guy.
I dont even know him.
He came past me in the street the other day and ran his hands up and down my back and when I told him to keep his hands to himself he asked if I wanted a fight.
I dont but he does.
well I may have a large front porch and I may be nearly 70 but if he opens the ball then he will have to pay the price because I will defend myself.
 

No comments:

now for something completely different...