Thursday, February 23, 2017

are you finished yet...

gotta questionaire from a phd student at Victoria asking about my ability to look after myself.
I can and do.
but now I am nearly three score and ten if I dont get some assistance for some mechanical mode of transport then I will shuffling off next door to the old folks home.
my knees are nearly buggered.
to much walking and to much hard work.
( it doesn't kill ya but it can certainly f*ck you up)
I asked the lotteries commission fo rsome dough but all I got was a polite letter declining my request.
not needy enough I suppose.
Well I will be soon and the bill for my upkeep will be geometrically expanded all because I cant get to the shops by myself.
hmmmmmmm.
thats the kiwi way mate.
Team New Zealand need a new boat more than I need mobility.

No comments:

now for something completely different...