Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm going to get me a gun....

anda chimp and a shearwater.

now that I have a: plastic mustazng, hardly davidson, jetski, leafblower, anfgle grinder next thing is a gun.
I cant shoot it round home so I am going to do the ruggered indeevidyouall trick and sneak off to Great Barrier Island where no one can see me and shoot protected birds.
Geee I am a real fucking hero.

Nubar Gulbenkian.
"All oil friendships are greasy"

seems like there is now a bog trade in baby chimps to the point where the species might be facing extinction.
apparently many are going to gulf states where oil rich nouveau riche have the money to indulge themselves by bossing around primates.
geeeee what a wunnerful wirld we live in taday.
I got everyfing I want including a monkey.
it just gets better an better.
yeah right






see non renewable resources will never be al used up because there always comes a point where it is uneconomic extraction whereas renewable resources can be extinguished in a blink of an eye!

No comments:

now for something completely different...