Monday, February 13, 2017

question time...

do I get ufb or continue to come here daily to make my posts.
If I get UFB then my pc will be open to attack from who knows who.
they dont really like democracy and will squash any resistance whatsoever.
in humans the will always triumphs over the intellect and pollies are purely will driven with any reflective thought driven deep into the unconscious.
now that Parliament is free to air the possibilities for commentary are unlimited but the downside is cyber attack from thin skinned dweebs who think their own sh*t dont stink and dont argue because WE have the power to f*ck you up badly.
I heard an American indigenous person on the woireless todayexpress the thought that insubordination in many American states means death and the oiks that run this show would do it too if they thought they could get away with it.
wouldn't they?
absolutely.

No comments:

now for something completely different...