Tuesday, February 14, 2017

whistle while you work...






and more random stuff.
was going to go on about politics but I thought I would save myself  a headache.
Waited 2 years for Parliament TV on Freeview and what a letdown.
Brainless male suit models and female serial sausage roll abusers who think they know everything about everything and are so pumped up one must wonder about what sort of stuff they get down on before they get the call.
Last night was endless pontificating about drug rehab and how the gubmint wuz gonna spend 5 gazillion dollars on a 14 bed unit.
Well they used to have a 200 bed unit  in Hanmer Springs till the fucking greedies wanted it and the national gubmint caved in and sold it out.
ya get that.
no business gets done in the house and they just putting on a show for the punters. well I want my money back!
and then one of them went on about how temporary PM Bill (simplesimon ) English shore a sheep.
Wel he has ben fleecing workers long enough I guess he has had plenty of practice.
haw haw haw

No comments:

now for something completely different...