Thursday, August 23, 2012

sing your own special song

Hi folks.
went to town today and sung but it was all a bit lacklustre and I couldnt get the chords right to songs I seem to have forgotten?
Oldtimers disease?
Anyway I am at the library using their pc and listening to Dolly Parton sing "When I Sing For Him" on youtube.
some dweeb has criticised her hair on the comments.
there is one in every crowd allright.
Dolly is lovely and her voice is something else.
dont know about her politics but hey you cant have everything.
hahahahahahahha.
everything else is lacklustre and desultory.
Nice and sunny but still quite cold.
you cant have everything.
I already said that!
So cant wait for Monday night.
Prime Rocks 9:30/ Stones In Exile.
Great Stuff.
not really the original.
re-mastered in LA but hey it just gets better.
okay.
gotta go now.
This Is the ONE




You Cant Always Get What YOu Want!



have a groovy weekend dudes.

No comments:

now for something completely different...