Monday, August 20, 2012

Spicks and Specks








Great night on telly last night.
Prime Rocks had the Bee Gees.
I always like their music even if if wasn't really my cup of tea.
It had that indefinable quality that you cant put your finger on but fully equipped with the right melodys harmonys and rythms to get the mind and the body doing the thang.
White boys who didnt know any better.
My favourite song is the one that is always left offf the compilations.
I Cant See Nobody.
It hit big on the American soul charts and it was covered by Nina Simone.
Get the chords off Ultimate Guitar and its fun fun fun all the way.
Anyway they were tops and made the 60's what they were and Jive Talking just blew the rest away.
Disco in this ear and it stayed there.
Chicka chicka chicka chicka chicka!
So while I was waiting for the main course I played this dvd from the discovery channel on the F 111 and it was a neat little history of swing wing aircraft as well.
So above is my little contribution to the history.
Yesterday I took Once A Warrior King down from the bookshelf and whizzed through it.
 I couldn't put it down.
It was gripping stuff and should be read by all interested in the human cost of war.

got 6 hits yesterday for the piece on litritcha in Noo Zillun.
Why dont the idiots click on the ads so I can get some cash.
Nooooooo.
They all anal retentives who dont want to give.
Just like their weak as piss litiritcha.
they dont know the difference between an anecdote and a real story and the fact is their own stories just aren't that interesting.
Look at the new vodafone ad.
Trying to talk up kayonedoubleyewones at the expense of Hollywood when Noo Zillun has NEVER made a decent movie in the whole history of film making in Noo Zillum but there they go again talking up a storm because they cant really do it.
Sad but troo...

No comments:

now for something completely different...