Sunday, November 29, 2015

Owen Glenn discovers $8,000,000 sinkhole in New Zealand...

"I gave them 8mill and they still on my case".
aren't they?
Better disperse the rest of your fortune right now Sir Owen or they will take it all.
wont they?
Find out how many Vans they bought too.
You cant have a quango without a van.
Can you?
Violence is endemic to New Zealand.
isn't it?
New Zealand is a hierarchical society.
isnt it.
its one up and one down.
isn't it?
If I'm one up then ipso facto you are one down.
aren't you?
No society of equals or peers.
is it.
It starts from the top down.
doesn't it.
It is all based on the external referrent.
isn't it.
My toys are bigger than yours.
aren't they?
If my wife isn't good looking or my baby cries then it reflects on me.
doesn't it.
New Zealanders love giving others the bash.
Dont they.
Their lives are basically meaningless.
aren't they.


No comments:

now for something completely different...