Monday, October 24, 2022

Carter Court. Carterton New Zealand...



 Once again I am being threatened by the management at Carter Court.

ON Saturday I was kicked and then threatened with bodily harm by the person who sprays the weeds on Saturday mornings. She is not a qualified gardener and saturday mroning spray day fills up her hours without actually having to do any work.

The person doing it has no qualifications whatsoever and when I questioned them they could offer no rational explanation for their behaviour and then lost their temper. following that she tried to kick me and then threatened me with bringing her husband round to bash me up.

No one at Carter Court has any gardening qualifications or credentials and basically they are lazy and trying to take some sort of easy way out.

The previous owners i.e. the Cartertonb District Council came round to all of our units and filled the gap betwqeen the paths and the building with special matting and then nice gravel on top. As soon as Porritt Place Changed Hands the gardener started punching holes in the matting and putting plants in.

they are not used to having their will thwarted either.

I will see a lawyer tomorrow and think about making a complaint to the police.

The manager accuses me of offenses that have never been tested and as whenever I made  a complaint I made it verbally and their is no record.

However I have compiled a harrassment journal which should be sufficient evidence should anything ever come of it.

I am not going to take this lying down. these people have been harrassing me off and on for ten years and this is just the latest incident.

this here is an affadavit  of record

I rang the Masterton POlice Station today and told them what happened and they said as I had not reported it on the day then they would do nothing.

fair enough but I am making a public record that a certain person employed by Carter Court threatened me with her husband coming round to give me the bash. 


No comments:

now for something completely different...