Tuesday, October 25, 2022

the heavy hand of Carter Court...


 The management need a wake up call.

I have worked at far larger operations than this one in the past and furthermore I have studied the esteemed management academic Alfred Chandler and these people do not cut it.

They have had five managers since  I have been here with another senior staff person leaving this week  and I never saw one of them in the grounds. They all left it to people who knew some one who knew someone and they got a job without any credentials or qualifications and they are let loose to do as they see fit.

The female GARDENER asked me why there were all these acorns on the ground when she was standing under an oak tree!!!!!!!

just got back from the Mayors beano.

four mayors all lined up. hehehehehe.

anyway I spoke to a senior council employee at the do who was in some part in charge when the council owned our units and when I described the current modus operandi remarked that it was not best practice in any way and basically laziness!!! 

The Carterton District Council spent quite a bit of money filling the lacuna between the units and the footpaths with matting and gravel to combat weeds and the wildlife. There was a pigeon loft down the path and there was a bad faeces disposal problem at Carter Court and the whole area was rife with an unending army of cockroaches coming through the windows etc. along comes the GARDENER trying to be a big noter with a  budget and he punched holes through all the matting to plant shrubs like a tot producing their first stool on a potty. Look at me!

I fail to see why the management panders to these low grade human beings. They seem to be in serious need of someone to kiss their hindquarters.

my message to carter court is if any allegations are ever tested in court then you will get a real roasting. is that clear enough?

You wont like it when all this stuff comes up before a judge!



No comments:

now for something completely different...