Thursday, June 30, 2011

the first and the last...














Mr President. Hi Bo. I see the G.O.P. has gone into bachman turner underdrive?
Risque moment:  My mother made me a homosexual. Well if I gave her the wool will she make me one too?
I love the p.c. ban on stereotypes. It just means that instead of arguing from the general to the particualr then you can just pick them off one at a time.
My Bike. all the time I had it I never took the backing off the decals. damm.
some rotter pinched it.
Went to town this morning. very cold. no money. Just sing louder.
coffin corner: 
where cruising speed and stalling speed nearly meet. like at 80,000 ft in a U2 the cruising speed is about 603 knots and the stall is 613. just a brush from a sam will knock it right out.
errrrk.
the top 5 bob dylan albums of all time:
highway 61 revisited
nashville skyline
john wesley harding
blonde on blonde
another side of bob dylan
subterranean homesickblues
pat garrett and billy the kid
bob dylan

top 50 songs
ramona
like a rolling stone
desolation row
freight train blues
pretty peggy o
gates of eden
it takes a lot to laugh
I dreamed I saw St Augustine
my back pages
lay  lady lay
its all over now baby blue
positively fourth street
rainy day women nos 12 & 35
thats enough: and who was the geek writing in the dompost who couldnt handle rainy day women nos 12&35 ?
send your reply to Karl Du Fresne and the first corect entry gets a free trip and accomodation and dinner5 with Bob before his next concert anywhere in the world.
yahooooooooooo.
and.
leopardskin  pillbox hat
this wheels on fire
chimes of freedom
pledging my time
blah blah blah
just listen to the albums dude
it all peters out after john wesley harding  but never mind.
listen to glen campbell too and see if you can hear it in the wires and the whine.
bob had the greatest whine ever.
we now entering into a brave new world.
its all change whether its obvious or not especially if you cant remmeber the past.

No comments:

now for something completely different...