Thursday, June 30, 2011

what ya dont know won't hurt you

just had a little head to head with the mayor.
it ended in a blah fest.
he thinks if you go round and get everyone on the team then you will get there.
no.
basically ron is a dunce. maybe good at shooting wogs in the desert on contract but getting things done in the real world.nup..
all mayors in Carterton get captured by the realtors and thats that.
sure they strut around and look important but they never do anything except waste money.
our money.
any way ron said give me three names blah blah blah.
no!
he forgets I went to see him in his office and I gave him the plan then.
 instead he has gone up and rounded up a posse who do a lot of talking but nothing will ever change.
these are all people who have never made anything!
why didnt he listen properly in the first place.
he thinks I should give him the benefit of my professional qualifications for nothing.
you know. a big fat zero.
not likely.
he even wants me to play my guitar for him. for nothing.
well he gets a big fat salary and he wants everything else for nothing.
thats just cheap.
well here is one free one. Oman is the worlds number one supplier of frankincense.
use his connections and get some and repackage it here.
fucking dummy.

No comments:

now for something completely different...