Sunday, June 26, 2011







played a naughty trick on the arty set last wednesday. took my jackson down to the open mike night. tuned it before I left. the cold night put it right out when I plugged it in. the dude on the CONTROLS said I couldnt play but I say it all right on the night. hohoho. hey hey my my sounded all right even when it was out of tune. the jury of old maori guys up the front gave me the laugh. they know a trick when they see one. umm hear one?
anyway just saw one of peter jacksons nieuports fly over with another unameable homebuilt. neiuports are ugly. spads and fokker d7's are much better.
they look businesslike.
correction: new zealand is not a land fit for jan prestons. I meant gaylene prestons. Jan can play the piano, properly, gaylene just makes stupid movies that waste money and all the noo noo head women gawp over and think they are great when they are just colossal piles of dross that shorten the lives of the chilean miners who have to go 9,000 meters underground to dig up the silver for idiots to make an infantile  mess with.
I mean amazon doesn't even have "Ngati" in stock but the other wastes of space and cinematic junk have top billing. why is this?
ya get that.
sorry I missed the slut walk in wellingotn on sunday. why weren't they at church? I should have gone and picked out a couple to take home for fun later.
paul henry is a dick isnt he. he cant shut up can he.
its all about him isnt it.
he thinks he's shit hot doesnt he?
any one who uses inteerogatives all the time is dishonest and disrespectful aren't they.
paul henry uses interrogatives all the time so he is dishonest and disrepectful isnt he?
he just like the announcers on Radio nz isnt he?
they use interrogatives all the time too dont they.
they are dishonest and disrespectul too aren't they.
YES.

No comments:

now for something completely different...