Monday, December 19, 2011

baby boomers, dingbats, boofheads et al

You Gotta Have This

and this!


went to town this morning. my bloody arm is about falling off. thats about it for the busking this year and maybe next. The crap the doc feeds me is about to send me off sooner or later. It aint good.
anyway.
and then some dingbat came along and set up just along from my pitch?
try the thomas mcguane novel if you can find it.
one of the best.
Heard Inia Te Wiata sing Mary's Boy child on the radio the other day. Very nice.
and.
Try the Dennis Marsh Album. Lovely voice and choice accompanyments.
Very easy to play along with.
.
boofheads.
some people think I dont like motorbikes or hotrods.
nup. I'm just indifferent.
where is it written that one has to kiss a bikies ass just because they saw Easy Rider once and can now afford a hardly davidson now that they they are all grown up.
nowhere.
the bone of  contention is noise.
brrrrrrrrrm.
look at me.

No comments:

now for something completely different...