Monday, October 8, 2012

poison ivy

Julie Christie







Marianne Faithfull




late at night when you sleeping poison ivy comes a creepin' all around...



at the moment the world is marking time.
something is going to happen and you know what.
It just remains for Barack Obama to see off the upstart Mitt Romney and the world can get back to normality.
The smallness of Romney and his constituency is a mark of great sadness that he has to try and rally the fat people with false promises of freedom.
To eat more?
He has forgotten that wealth is created by making things and thinks that you can conjure money out of fresh air.
nada.
the radio here is full of blatherers.
I just wish for once Kathryn Ryan would listen to herself on the radio and maybe, just maybe have an epiphany of just how banal and common she sounds when she uses interrogatives.
My Teeveee hasn't gone for 2 weeks now and I must say I haven't missed it.
All except the Late Show!
dang I hope the repairs have been made to my box.
Am going over a whole lot of songs I half learned and bringing them up to some sort of busking performance standard.
Its a lot of work trying to do parts that have been added in the studio or played by the second guitar.
I'm just not that good sometimes but hey you gotta try.
think the two riffs in Roy Orbisons, Oh Pretty Woman.

No comments:

now for something completely different...