Friday, August 16, 2013

It might as well rain until September...

Looks like its going to too.
cold and Wet today and maybe tomorrow too.
Wellington City community booksale on today but I didn't know it was on otherwise I would have gone.
It might be on tomorrow but it will just be the rump if it is.
Still trying to make my TASCAM work.
I got two albums on it and that was that!
Probably have to utoob it when I have more time to use the librarys wifi.
hmmmm.
just got in from the Baptists Craft Market.
There was a guitar there so I tried a few numbers and opened the pipes. have to see tomorrow if I have done any damage to my tennis elbow or the thing in the palm of my hand.
I have given myself till the end of September before I pick it up again but it could be earlier.
Have to take my songbook next Saturday morning!
so thats just about it.
A nothing day and all day

to do it in.

so there ya go.
a bit of fantasy chucked in and she's all jake mate!

No comments:

now for something completely different...