Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rx: Get A Job....







TASCAM GB-10
So Gp's cant cure herpes or fungal infections but now they are supposed to diagnose people into work.
They seem to forget that when there is plenty of work then nobody is unemployed.
This country has gone crazy.
It looks like some doctors have been sucked in to believing that they can cure unemployment on a whole lot of spurious premises but mainly the right wing theory that wages will come down when more people are looking for work.
More dishonesty and more pandering to the Kiwi propensity to bully.
The new Soviet.
Well that did not happen in the 1930's and its not about to happen now and pretending it will is like doing surgery without anaesthetic. Its only good for sadists and the ignoramuses in the medical profession.
anyway.
Got a copy of Eddie Condons book in the take home pile from the library yesterday,
Cool. I cal lit music too.
heh heh.
Bought a TASCAM yesterday and it was not plain sailing. Had to download a WMP to MP3 media converter and then go to town to find out how to make it work but its all plain sailing now.
These little gadgets slow down a recording while maintaining pitch and allow the user to learn a song note for note without too much hair pulling.
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.
heh heh heh.
It blew last night and there was another fresh in the Waignawa.
The hole is now a backwater and yes the Shags were lining up for a go.
I remember when I was a littlie on wet Saturday nights. We would all be sitting round playing cards and then Dad would say time to go and somehow he knew when the river was right and off he would go to River Road where the Waipoua meets the Ruamahanga and come back an hour later with a bag of trout for supper.
Yummmy. those were the days my friend.
I thought they'd never end.
hmmmmmm
anyway on the google images page there were also pix of an Auster Agricola, and I suppose because Hood Aerodrome backs on to the Waignawa.????
I See in todays Dom tha TePapa is looking for a safe place for treasures.I was in there one day looking for stuff and a guy was stealing books. I told the sheila at the desk but she ignored me! I suppose there are more where they came from?
Yesterday I got a 3cd package of Lenny Bruce monologues.
done up in a plastic wrapper so I think I will just leave it there and keep it as a whole unto itself.
It had athree stickers, each with a progressively lower price and it looks like nobody wante dit. I had seen it there for weeks.
Still I was talking to the hotshots in the music store this morning and the chick didnt know who Linda Ronstadt was and none of the boys knew who Freddie King or Michael Bloomfield was.
Thats just sad. I keep my ears opne all the time and I aint heard nothing better for 60 years!

No comments:

now for something completely different...