Monday, August 12, 2013

the altar song.. R.I.P. Eydie gorme and bully one bully two bully three...

DOUGLAS SKYNIGHTS
Heading for Valhalla
GEORGIA KEEPS PULLING ON MY RING
Becky
HUDSON
Bullying in New Zealand
memo to Phil Harding: Principals Federation President.
Phil bullying in NZ starts from the top down doesn't it.
The linguists say that tag endings are okay when in fact they are interrogatives, aren't they, a fallacious argument from authority and a way of forcing people into agreement without time to consider the argument in toto.
But they are all doing it aren't they.
the rest of the time kiwis are being hectored and harrassed as if they are test tube specimens in a test tube market place.
It is incessant and non stop.
You cant be a man because you dont smoke the same cigarettes as me.
As for the media, I heard a newsreader on RNZ yesterday afternoon pronounce climber as 'clime_ ber.
How do these people get jobs when it is obvious that they have never read a book in their lives and furthermore dont read their scripts before they go on air.
The whole place has descended into a benefit for hair and teeth jobs.
 Thats why I like reading Eisenhower.
He pulled no punches when it was time to fire the idiotes who said they could do it when they couldnt and hired the people who said nothing but could do it.
New Zealand is full of fackes and bullies.
Just read the books written by fighter pilots from New Zealand who had to put up with bullshit from twerps back home.
It does not make good reading.

rip Eydie Gorme.
Loved ya to the max Eydie when you were doing the 45's and when I was looking for a version of cant take my eyes off you I found it in the Family Store on a nifty Album with you and Steve.
I played it till it wore out.
I never learned the song properly in the end...larfs.
I'll get around to it one day.
Blame it on the Bossa Nova!

Been watching CCTV and the ads for Chomolonga Water.
I want some!
heh heh.

No comments:

now for something completely different...