Wednesday, August 14, 2013

the grass next door...

at Carter court Carterton is not greener. It is just grass but it needs proper maintenance. The lawnmower guy was running his mover over the top of it this morning. He used to be a ladies hairdresser  but a lawn is not a lady and doesn't care about flattery. It needs fertiliser and cutting. i.e. rough treatment. If you want vigour then you have to deal to it. You cant stand back pimping and primping. It needs attack and to hell with the consequences. See they wont listen to me next door. If I'm right about this then maybe I'm right about other stuff but they dont want to know.

My sage plants have new green tips and early spring muust be here soon.
Have been trying to make my mpa mp3 converter go and its drivbing me nuts. Is it worth the effort. George Thorogoods original two man quartet album Move It ON Over Arrived last night. Cool bananas. Used it immediately to make a cassette of maudlin cowboy songs for my pal in the country. heh heh.

No comments:

now for something completely different...