Thursday, August 1, 2013

Spy vs Spy...

Normal service resumed.
Found Nina and Neil today in the Masterton Family Store.
Heaven is in your mind dude.
and last week I tore the redshed apart looking for a CD I wanted and knew to be there but I could not find it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh1
today I went and looked and there it was.
thank You Redshed!
The daily tirade.
Well I don't hold back and I mean what I say.
no time to fuck round asking questions about the missus and the car and the kids.
As Joe Walsh said, "If you can do it then it ain't skiting".
So no matter how many luverly little lunches the Carter Court crowd buy themselves to pat themselves on the back the gardener still doesn't know what he is doing.
MY parson says let it go but I cant. Not when plants are dying and the whole place is being whipsawed by someone who owns a ride on lawnmower but claims that gives him gardening skills which he patently does not have.
ya get that but if you say anything then watch out.
bah bloody humbug.
As for it being a tirade.
that's just another label put on by people who don't want to think about anything and just want easy answers for everything.
If ya really want a mouth full then you can get one for nothing.
teee heee
So Keys press adviser gets the boot.
about time the myrmidons were put back into place and the creeping rot of post modernistic ass kissing was rooted out and cauterised.
5*****





 

No comments:

now for something completely different...