Wednesday, May 29, 2013

house of four doors...










lovely day to day.
communion this morning.
take the sacrament and our saviour Jesus Christ lives within.
ya cant beat beat it.
I dont care ho wmuch you know.
JUs wanna know how much you care!
One of the ladies tasked me to find the words of "Gods Little Candles".
cowboylyrics.com
when I was a boy the rage was talent quests with the big one in the town hall/
THE TOWN HALL
remember them?
before corporated events centres.
Anyway this girl from around the corner would always sing Gods LIttle Candles and win every time.
ya get that.
I always liked Keanu Reeves and  here are two of his best.
As a consumer I demand that TVNZ show them at the first availlable opportunity.


You'll be lost there forever...


No comments:

now for something completely different...