Thursday, May 9, 2013

will.i.am ok...


hamilton metalplane

stinson reliant




lockheed ec121r


sikorsky


doh.
never listened to the black eyed peas and have only ever sen will.i.am on DaveTv but he is in New Zealand at the moment and seems to be a nice guy and he gave $100,000 to set up a learning scheme.
Good onya dude.
great to find a modern singer more interested in people than the Bling.

BTW
Felicia is playing a really cool looking pink Strat lately.
not much happening here at the moment.
a big front sweeping in from the southern ocean with vertical isobars.
I can see it right out of my window.
hope you like the movies.
I dont have them but I recall seeing those three when I was kid and the local movie house was my home.
Sometimes when I see these flix 40 years after the fact Irealise that I was to young to get the full story but they still stand up.
yes indeedy.
I found a copy of Heinz Knokes "I Flew For the Fuhrer" a month ago.
All that WW2 stuff was around in quantity when I was a boy and it seemed as if was almost disposable but it still makes exciting reading but now I just feel for the families and the tragic waste of humanity.







No comments:

now for something completely different...