Sunday, February 22, 2015

Carterton is cool...

yes indeedy.
 Today a bus pulled up down by the park and a large number of hungry tourists from all points of the globe got off to use the facilities and get something to eat.
The couple I talked to were from Maine U.S.A. with a house in Florida and a daughter in Sydney.
They were just visiting NZ on their way home.
They thought our little town was neato and nicely paced and the quick food tasty  and inexpensive.
I said cheap but she said, "No, inexpensive".
How cool is that.
There are two foodshops in Carterton and both have their patrons and both put out good stuff!Yes indeedy.

Then I met a chap from Eketahuna.
He was cool too!
hehehehehehehehe.

not so the loudmouth in the Library.
he said that some people (who they?) think th elocals are dumb.
well he isn't mute.
he has a big trap and he uses it.
Me.
I take people as I find them.
if they are slimy toads then I tell them.
and I dont trash people and try and isolate them either.
that is for small,insecure, self centred people who tell lies about others and then use them as the base for trying to get at them.
some of these fuckers just wont accept that they are slimy pricks who have been able to get away with it for too long.
tourists would not be to pleased to meet these people.
you know.
someone who totally abused their postion by putting totally inappropriate planters on the strip of lawn outside my unit.
then arriving early on Saturday morning and parking his ride on mower on high idle right outside my unit while he took his time moving them.
then coming back and putting them in random positions again parking his mover outside my unit with the motor on high idle.
thats pretty clever for a dumb Cartertonian. ISN"T IT.

No comments:

now for something completely different...