Monday, February 23, 2015

send me the pillow that you dream on...

and baby I can dream about you too.
pension day today.
bought a new pillow.
about time!!!!!
and got some good stuff from the warehouse.
a three movie dvd of the kirk douglas version of gunfight at the ok corral with hud and once upon  a time in the west al in one.
only $9.99.
and feeling very very pretentious I got a double cd of the first two Moody Blues Albums, a cheapo Gary Moore and another cheapo Lonnie Donnegan.
came home laden with goodies.
haven't had time to read the paper yet so no news is good news.
thought I would do some stuff from Costa Rica.
Big wraps on CR from the UN and someone from there reads this blog so there ya go.
and I discovered bluejacket.com with some absolutely neato pics of USN vintage aircraft.
Now its time to go and put my feet up before the Save the Mangatarere River Meeting tonight.
Be there or watch one of New Zealands most idyllic rivers disappear under a lake to make the noo noo heads feel smart.
yeah right!










No comments:

now for something completely different...