Thursday, February 19, 2015

harassment notification...

just got back from town.
as I left the supermarket with my hands full the sneak allister conwell came at me and I had to step back or get pushed over.
when I got home someone had been in my villa and moved the tea from the kitchen onto this desk and put a hat where the tea goes!
earlier this week someone moved all the furniture on the patio so they could look in the windows.
I do hope the council have not given a skeleton key to the wrong hands.
in any event someone is creeping around here.
there are some really sly people around here.
Others cant leave some alone and every now and then the cops come round to see if they can catch the local prowler.
anyway.
If anything like this happens again then I will have to go to the proper authorities and get some action.
and the locks changed!
Some of these units are owned by the council and some by Carter court.
I am beginning to wonder if they have a skeleton key too?
they are a bit like schoolteachers.
they are so used to pushing senile oldies around they think everyone is the same.
no.

No comments:

now for something completely different...