Wednesday, February 25, 2015

who reads this shit...

catapult shots off carriers?
too old for that now.
besides no war requiring just that at the moment and war is for the young.
thats a lot of heavy metal dude.
so
best of them all was rock and roll..
even iff there was only 25 people in the hall and suddenly the sexiest chick in the room walks up to the stage and gets down to the boogie just for you and every time you rip a new line then you know the rest.
childish I know but more fun than anything else.
and that means more fun than anything else.
childish I know but still more fun than anything else.
hehehehehehehehe.

guitars are still the magic instrument but I haven't heard a good 'un lately.
dang.
Sid is probably the best.
and me but I cant get a gig!
I am the  real deal rock phenomennon and I can still do it.
hahahahahahahahaha.
there ain't many of us left.




goodnight.

No comments:

now for something completely different...