Tuesday, February 10, 2015

later....

" I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member"
Groucho Marx







Just got home from town.
My neighbour has just moved out to the old folks home and a new one will appear soon.
In the room women come and go.
Just like Michaelangelo.
????????
so I went to the mailbox and the only thing there was the sausagewrapper two minute silence.
same old guff.
do I have $40 to go to the gospel singing workshop?
wait and see.
and there was Ricky Long still shamelessly promoting himself even though he aint running for office.
this week was a blurb on the jc's and rotary club.
I have to say that when I was in Wellington yesterday all the retirees that were somebodies sometime
were walking round in their suits looking very unhappy.
hmmmmmmmm.
One paragraph was about the town bell that was peremptorily silenced by the justice department who became irate with the tolling interrupting the wheels of justice with intolerable clanging.
Whose bright idea to erect a musical monumental phallus to themselves was that?
another was self congratulatory pontificating about the model train in the park.
well whipty doo.
more noise.
these people cant do anything without noise.
if you want to go to Masterton park for some r&r then there is a bloody mechanical contrivance clattering round and round on the road to nowhere disturbing the pastorale.
Hey we are in rotary.
Dont tell us what to do.
Well as far as I am concerned you are just busybodies who cant leave well enough alone.
even when I played in the golden oldies band the leader had to tell ricky boy to turn down because nobody could hear what the fuck was going on.
secretly he was just making sure that they were all going to listen to him and not me.
ya get that.
ha ha ha.
so there ya go.


No comments:

now for something completely different...