Thursday, July 24, 2014

dazed and confused for so long its not true...






Will Lee






Jellyfish Filesupdate.
memo to moira coatsworth:
has the N.Z.L.P. taken back its property from the usurpers yet.
if you cant run the Standard properly then its odds on that you cant win a bloody election.

memo to Jimmy Page.
Hi Jimmy.
Had to put out for the latest edition of MOJO.
Please come round and placate the old duck next door.
Every time I hit the first three albums she gets the treatment.
I secretly think she really likes a whole lotta love.

Will Lee.
Loved the Macarthur Park extravaganza on The Late Show last night.
Fantastic guys.
you really made my day.
Nobody can do it like you.
Felicia is the queen.
Love her guitar palying and just her way.
What a girl.
Paul sorry I missed out putting your piccy up but will do it soon.
Dave.
If I get a dog soon I am going to call it?
You guessed it....

Love you guys.
somehow you make life worth living.

someone left the cake out in the bloody rain.


Karl Dufresne.
go Karl.
read ambrose bierce, the devils dictionary.
noise: a distinguishing feature of our civilisation.
tell em dude.

No comments:

now for something completely different...