Tuesday, July 8, 2014

hey mr tambourine man...

play a song for me.
great song.
I'm on holiday.
whew.
I need it.
Learned that one from  a fake book lead sheet and got the intro and together it worked ouut fine and even got the verse in 5/4.
too much.
just about rehabbed the shoulder and could not resist a sneak preview.
hehehehehehe.
instead of playing right down the d string in one piece I broke up and went horizontal and then ballistic.
so I guess I can still do  it if I have to.
at the moment though its touch and go if if I ever pick it up again.
hey baby thats just rock and roll!
I never got picked up and I'm glad now.
I've still got my hearing and best of all some faculties left.
all the other trax are fun stuff too!
yippee.

anyway I gather I have pissed some of the city fathers from the big smoke off.
well they think they are.
gang of stay at home simpletons groping in the dark.they think they have done it all when all they have done sweet fanny adams
or the arrivistas.
fuck them.
hahahahahahahaha.
they dont realise that time has passed them by. graveyards are filled with indispensable men.
hahahahahahahahaha.
its all over for our generation.
all we can do is stand aside and if we dont suffer from any inanition look to where we can lend a hand.
in the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you.

No comments:

now for something completely different...