Friday, July 11, 2014

way down below the ocean...










Got accosted by a lovely young lady when I left the supermarket yesterday afternoon.
she wanted me to walk her home.!
she explained that there were too many large dogs in the street and she didn't feel safe at all.
I obliged as much for the company as the exercise.
We had a great conversation and I made a new friend which is rare for oldies.
Up the street there are two rottweillers, a pit bull, several staffies, an unruly golden lab and numerous others.
I dont think that our town is any more unsafe than other and I dont really see the need for Vebleinian extensions.
Someone quoted in last weeks Dompost said that dog owners were people who were too scared to bite others themselves.
That about sums it up.
However the thing is if you use the same timetable and route for a walk you can bet your life that someone will let a dog out on you sooner or later.
Really funny, hah hah hah.
See most kiwis are fakes.
they haven't "really lived" as the Americans say and they need props and goods to project onto the world to make themselves feel important or something. compensating for a small penis?
My cuz has a ute with nearly 500,000 k's on the clock.
It carries his quad and chainsaws and a .222 in case he sees a deer.
The other day I went up to this ute in town that looked exactly like his but as I got closer I realised there was no mud on it or the quad and no chips in the paint and no garks and dings.
i.e. it was someone going round town pretending to be a real worker.
yeah right.
Like this morning while wating for the bus this guy came past on a hardly davison with bugger all exhaust muffling and went up the street and came back in convoy with some others. I stuck my fingers in my ears as I have better things to listen to than some ape on a motor bike. When this guy saw this he got pissed off and started wrapping his throttle twist grip. You know.. like wanking.
hahahahahahahahahahaha.

on a lighter note Dave Lettermans interview with Clint Dempsey of the United States soccer team at the world cup was great viewing and I have to admit that I pissed myself laughing at the sitcom with the two old poofs, "vicious".
very funny.

No comments:

now for something completely different...